The Drugs (Control) Act 1950 Legislation - VLEX 29628970
0 West Bengal Act XXXVI of 19501 THE WEST BENGAL DRUGS (CONTROL) ACT, 1950. An Act topro~idefor tlre corrtroI of rl;e sale, srrpply arid disirib~rtio~r... The Harrison Act Federal control of drugs began to take shape in the early 20th century. In response to growing levels of drug abuse, the federal government sought to regulate and control drugs through taxation. The Harrison Narcotics Act of 1914 (Harrison Act; P.L. 63-223), among other things, required importers, manufacturers, and distributors of cocaine and opium to register with the U.S. 8
TalkDrugs Control Act 1950 Wikipedia
Narcotic Drugs Legislation Amendment Act 2016 The Narcotic Drugs Legislation Amendment Act 2016 allows for the protection of sensitive law enforcement information that ODC is required to consider when assessing cannabis licence applications.... 29/05/2013 · The Federal Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970, more commonly known as the Controlled Substances Act, became effective on May 1, 1971. 1,2 This federal law contains 3 different titles.
DANGEROUS DRUGS ACT OAS
drug abuse (prevention and control) 1990-14. An Act to make new provision with respect to the control of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and other substances henry kissinger world order 2014 pdf 187 1 THE EAST PUNJAB DRUGS (CONTROL) ACT, 1949. EAST PUNJAB ACT NO. 30 OF 1949. [Received the assent of His Excellency the Governor on the 29th October, 1949, and first
DRUGS CONTROL ACT 1950 Odisha Police
0 West Bengal Act XXXVI of 19501 THE WEST BENGAL DRUGS (CONTROL) ACT, 1950. An Act topro~idefor tlre corrtroI of rl;e sale, srrpply arid disirib~rtio~r project wild activity guide pdf Act, 1950 and Sugarcane Act, 1934, although control relations between mills and growers of sugarcane with regard to sale price and to some extent quality of sugarcane, yet such control is of limited nature and touches only a part of sphere of
How long can it take?
Chapter 131 Drug Abuse (Prevention and Control)
- DANGEROUS DRUGS ACT Legal Affairs
- Office of National Drug Control Policy whitehouse.gov
- The Federal Controlled Substances Act Schedules and
- The drugs (control) act 1950 SlideShare
Drug Control Act 1950 Pdf
Act applies. West Bengal Act XXXVI of 1950 THE WEST BENGAL DRUGS (CONTROL) ACT, 1950. [4th May. 1950.] An Act to provide for the control of the sale, supply and dis/ributio/t of drugs. W
- Part 1—Preliminary Marine (Drug, Alcohol and Pollution Control) Act 1988 No. 52 of 1988 2 approved health professional means— (a) a person registered under the Health
- Orisa Drugs (Control) Act, 1950 - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free.
- This Act may be cited as the Alcoholic Drinks Control Act, 2010. 2. Interpretation In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires— “Accounting Officer” means the accounting officer of the relevant agency; “alcohol” means the product known as ethyl alcohol or any product obtained by fermentation or distillation of any fermented alcoholic product, rectified either once or more
- 1 The Drugs (Control) Act, 1950 An Act to provide for the control of the sale, supply and distribution of drugs. Be it enacted by Parliament as follows: