Ella Jane Fitzgerald (April 25, 1917 ” June 15, 1996) was an American jazz singer sometimes referred to as the First Lady of Song, Queen of Jazz, and Lady Ella. She was noted for her purity of tone, impeccable diction, phrasing, intonation, and a "horn-like" improvisational ability... This collection contains nine popular pieces in easy-medium difficulty arrangements for Eb Horn, Tuba or Eb Bass by John Iveson. Stranger On The A Train For Tuba contains the favourites: Take the A Train, Stranger on the Sh…
Ray Brown transcription “Take the A Train” Tim Wolfe Jr.
26/06/2013 · We made this play-along and others like it to help further serve our jazz audience at Learn Jazz Standards, and we did that by using a great piece of …... Take The A Train 190 & ## #4 4 1b w E __ Q. AMaj7 A6 B9 Q _Q __E nQ H. nw w Ð nÐ#Ð __ÐÐ #Ð nÐ _bÐ _E Q. H H. Ï Bm E A Cm Bm E7+ w E __ Q. AMaj7 Q _Q _B9_E nQ H. nw
Chad Lefkowitz-Brown Solo Transcriptions Eb E-Book
28/09/2014 · Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Email (required) (Address never made public) Name (required) save indesign project as pdf View, download and print Take The A Train - By Billy Strayhorn pdf template or form online. 195 Popular Sheets Music are collected for any of your needs.
Take the "A" Train Solo Eb Part Billy Strayhorn Jazz
Take The "A" Train 2 3 4 A 5 6 Flute Oboe Bassoon 1st Bb Clarinet 2nd Bb Clarinet 3rd Bb Clarinet Bb Bass Clarinet 1st Eb Alto Saxophone 2nd Eb Alto Saxophone Bb Tenor Saxophone Eb Baritone Saxophone 1st Bb Trumpet/ Cornet 2nd Bb Trumpet/ Cornet 3rd Bb Trumpet/ Cornet 1st F Horn 2nd F Horn 1st Trombone 2nd Trombone Bass Trombone Baritone Tuba in C Piano/ Guitar/ Bass Guitar … first they killed my father pdf Take the A train is a simple 32 bar AABA tune in C major. It is arranged in the following way: Intro 4 bar piano intro-drums lightly accompany 32 -Bar AABA head A C major Simple unison Sax melody. Trombone and trumpet sections play off each other in block voiced homophonic countermelodies/stabs. A ditto B Saxes continue unison melody, only trombones provide rhythmic interjections. A Unison …
How long can it take?
with LH Rootless Voicings Comp Cmaj9 C6/9 C6 Drn7 Take the
- Billy Strayhorn Take The "A" Train Real Book - Melody
- Take The A Train spiffingtunes.com
- TAKE THE A TRAIN INTERACTIVE TAB (ver 2) by Joe Pass
- Take The "A" Train lyrics Ella Fitzgerald original song
Take The A Train Eb Pdf
Joe Pass - Take The A Train power tab (ver 2) with free online tab player, speed control and loop. Download original Power tab.
- 15 complete transcriptions (in the key of Eb) of Chad Lefkowitz-Brown solos on jazz standards and more. Digital E-Book download link will be available after purchase.
- View, download and print Take The A Train Chord Charts pdf template or form online. 2415 Jazz Chord Charts are collected for any of your needs.
- View, download and print Take The A Train - By Billy Strayhorn pdf template or form online. 195 Popular Sheets Music are collected for any of your needs.
- 3/06/2017 · #4) however, to say that the D7b5 "is" the V7/V in "Take The A Train" is somewhat misleading, because while it can be said to function as V7/V, it rarely sounds like V7/V. Strayhorn used that chord more as an abstract color than as a purely functional chord; it's a temporary instability designed to create forward motion by virtue of its ambiguity.