ANNUAL REPORT 2016 2017 pco.nsw.gov.au
Greyhound Racing NSW (GRNSW) by the State Government to manage the shutdown of the greyhound racing industry in NSW. The appointment was brought about by the passage of the Greyhound Racing Prohibition Act 2016 which gave effect to the Government’s announcement to ban greyhound racing in NSW from 1 July 2017. The announcement followed the release of the report of …... Greyhoud Racing NSW Board steps down Thursday 19 February 2015 [PDF,79kb] Deputy Premier and Minister for Racing Troy Grant today said the Greyhound Racing NSW Board had agreed to step down.
2018/19 2010/11 (New Applicants REGISTRATION OF STABLEHAND
Following the passage of the Domestic Animals (Racing Greyhounds) Amendment Act 2017 in November 2017, greyhound racing and trialling in the ACT was banned from 30 April 2018. From this date it is an offence to conduct, or facilitate the conduct of, a greyhound race or trial in the ACT or to allow a greyhound to take part in a greyhound race or trial in the ACT.... Greyhound Re-homing Policy 1 Greyhound Re-homing Policy 2 July 2018 This policy is issued under section 12 (b) of the Greyhound Racing Act 2017 and is enforceable by the
PUBLIC FORUM QUESTIONS/ANSWERS 26 July 2017
A special meeting of the NSW GBOTA and the NSW Greyhound Racing Industry Alliance will be held next week which will aim to consider options to support the Canberra greyhound racing industry following today’s announcement by the ACT Attorney General, Gordon Ramsay, that the industry in the ACT would close by the end of June, 2018. consumer choice and demand pdf The Commissioner report was quoted by the NSW Government as the basis for its policy to transition the greyhound racing industry to closure. We identified that two of the key statements used in Phase 1 advertisements to support the animal welfare reasons for industry closure were inaccurate (Exhibit 7).
CESSATION OF GREYHOUND RACING act.gov.au
Stewards today inquired into the findings of prohibited substance in the post race sample from Empire Reign Race 7 Ipswich Greyhound Racing Club on 16 June, 2018, and pre-race sample from Zinchenko Race 11 Brisbane Greyhound Racing Club on 17 June, 2018. project wild activity guide pdf Greyhound Racing Victoria Rules. The greyhound racing industry in Victoria is governed by Local and National Rules of Racing. Once they have been adopted by a resolution of the GRV Board, the National Rules, known as GARs, form part of the Local Rules.
How long can it take?
The Rules of Racing Thoroughbred Park
- Greyhound Racing NSW submission on PoC consultation paper
- Statement Australian Competition Tribunal
- Fact sheet Greyhound Code of Practice Greyhounds
- Response to ACT Closure bulligreyhounds.com.au
Greyhound Racing Nsw Act 2017 Pdf
the Greyhound Racing Act 2009 (NSW). Under the Act, GRNSW is responsible for (among Under the Act, GRNSW is responsible for (among other things) controlling, supervising and regulating greyhound racing in NSW, registering
- the Commission is to ensure greyhound racing in NSW thrives and public confidence is restored. The Commission will have wide-ranging powers to help the industry continue on its reform journey and in doing so restore confidence and integrity along the way. We also need to ensure people can enjoy racing their dogs with the best returns possible by having an industry with a level playing field
- The Office of Racing is responsible for developing and managing racing governance frameworks, and supporting the growth and economic viability of racing in New South Wales. This includes managing the relationships between the government and responsible bodies for the three racing codes, thoroughbreds (Racing NSW), standardbreds (Harness Racing NSW) and greyhounds (Greyhound Racing NSW and …
- of the rules of racing, as per the Greyhound Racing Act 2017: 12 Functions of Commission The Commission has the following functions: (a) to control, supervise and regulate (subject to this Act) greyhound racing in the
- included those dealing with biodiversity conservation, Crown land management, greyhound racing, motor accident injuries and the Law Enforcement Conduct Commission. Despite the substantial